FCIC (Federal Citizen Information Center) is an online US Government consumer information center that aims to provide useful information to consumers. The website includes consumer news items, online tips and guides, factsheets about health, a list of consumer related publications and links to several consumer action websites.
The FCIC provides links to consumer related information in over 60 languages and has a separate section for educators with suggested lessons for kids. You can also read blogs from various Government entities including the Federal Trade Commission. Users can also browse through the catalog of consumer-focused publications and buy them online. FCIC also provides detailed information about getting in touch if you have questions or comments about Federal agencies or services.
- Consumer-focused information by the federal government.
- Browse through thousands of publications and order online.
- Read blogs from federal agencies like FTC.
- Collection of useful links for consumer action.
- Links to consumer information in 60+ languages.
- No registration required.
Visit FCIC @ www.pueblo.gsa.gov