Fawnt is a free font resource for designers, developers, and anyone looking for free quality text fonts. You can use these fonts either in your logos or office documents.
- Search and Browse free quality text fonts.
- Download fonts from their respective developer / owner pages.
- Note: While all of the listed fonts are free, some might have restrictions, i.e. free only for personal use. So make sure to get familiar with usage guidelines.
How to install fonts ?
1. Windows: Download desired font -> Go to “˜Start’ -> “˜Settings’ -> “˜Control Panel’ -> “˜Fonts’ -> Click on “˜File’ > Install New Font -> Point explorer to the location of the font -> click OK.
2. Mac: See How to Install Fonts on a Macintosh (eHow.com)
3. Linux: Download and Copy the font files (.ttf or .otf) to ‘fonts:///’ in the ‘File manager’.
Check out Fawnt @ www.fawnt.com