Internet offers us an unprecedented access to shopping information from the comfort of your home. You don’t have to clip coupons from a newspaper restricted to your location but can access coupons and deals from thousands of online merchants from single place. So if you are deal hunter check out FatWallet.
FatWallet is a massively popular online destination for bargain deals, discount coupons and price comparison. It features deals and discounts from various online retailers like Walmart, OfficeMax, Kmart, Macy’s, Sears and other smaller independent online stores. All in all they list the latest promo codes, coupon codes and deep discounts from over 1000 most trusted online stores.
You can browse deals by category – Travel, Restaurant, Daily deals, Clothing, Electronics etc., by store (BestBuy, HP, Nike, Puma etc) or by type – % Cash Back, Free Shipping, % Off and others. To start using the site you have to sign up for account or sign in with your Facebook credentials. Once you found a deal you are interested in, click on it and you will be redirected to the respective merchant store where you can then complete the transaction.
- Search though thousands of indexed deals from all over the web (Dell, IBM, Circuit City, Overstock, Rakuten.com, eBay, etc.)
- Deals and discounts from over 1000 most trusted online stores
- Browse deals by: Hot deals, expiring deals, major online stores (see above), and by category (Music, Computers, Travel, Software, etc.).
- Price Comparison: Compare item prices across hundreds of online stores
- Cash Back: Get certain amount of cash from each purchase
- Daily Email: daily review of newest and soon-to-expire product offers
- Browse stores alphabetically
- Sign up for an account or sign in with Facebook
- For more info go to FatWallet FAQ page
Go to FatWallet @ www.fatwallet.com