What would you do if you wanted to keep a check on airfares to your favorite flights? Suppose you wanted to go to Hawaii through a certain flight but was waiting for the airfare price to drop. You might have to check the website of each airline every day until you noticed a drop in airfare.
But thanks to “FareCompare When-to-Fly Airfare Alerts” that is no longer necessary.
“FareCompare When-to-Fly Airfare Alerts” is a free application that you can run on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. The app is sized at 2.9 MB and requires iOS 3.0 or later installed on your device. Using the app you can mark your favorite destinations and get realtime updates whenever fares to those destinations drop.
You can choose to get updates up to six times a day, ensuring you always stay in touch with the latest fares.
If you notice a drop in prices, you can share it on Facebook and Twitter using the app; sharing this way can inform other people who are in your social network and will be travelling with you.
- Get flight price drop alerts.
- Supports iOS devices running iOS 3.0 or later.
- Monitors airfares in realtime.
- Lets you share airfare details on Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- Lets you mark the flights you are interested in.
- Gives you updates up to 6 times a day.
- Provides with you with an informative dashboard screen.
Get “FareCompare When-to-Fly Airfare Alerts” @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/farecompare-when-to-fly-airfare/id343352396?mt=8#