Today’s smartphones come equipped with good digital cameras that people use to take pictures on special occasions. Normally people upload these pictures to Facebook after selecting them one by one. But an easier way is presented by a tool called FaceDropt.
FaceDropt is a free to use smartphone application for Android devices. The app is sized at nearly 300 KB and requires Android version 2.2 or later. When the app is installed, it lets you connect to your Facebook account and pick an album for uploading. From then onwards, each photograph you take is automatically uploaded to your specified Facebook album till the time you set. This saves you the hassle of manually selecting each photograph and uploading it to your Facebook account.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you automatically upload photos to your Facebook account.
- Lets you specify an ending time for the app’s action.
- Also read related article: Using IFTTT To Automate All Your Facebook Photos & Video.
Check out FaceDropt @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frublin.facedropt