Exercise buffs who like to stay on top of things will surely love Exercise-Tracker. It is a web application that allows you to track your exercise routines online by calculating the calories that you burned depending on the type, duration and intensity of the exercise and matching it with your weight. It also lets you record symptoms that you experienced and related medications or treatments that you undergo.
To start tracking your exercise routine, sign up for an account and customize the fields that you would like to include in your exercise chart such as activities, symptoms, and treatments. Then update your tracker after every time you exercise by checking which activity you did, the duration, and the distance that you covered. In addition, you may also write journal entries for the day and share photos with other users.
- Track exercise duration, distance, and time at target heart rate.
- Automatically calculate and record the total calories burned.
- Supports various exercises such as running, biking, basketball, stretching, yoga, soccer and many more.
- Track calories expended during household chores like housecleaning and gardening.
- Track symptoms such as fatigue, joint pain, tendinitis, and swelling.
- Track medications and treatments, including pain killers, massage therapy, and alternative medicine.
- Write journal entries and upload photos.
- Add friends and online buddies.
- Share your experiences and get tips from the community.
- Customize the privacy setting of your chart and journal entries.
- Check out Runkeeper to monitor exercise goals on your iPhone.
Check out Exercise Tracker @ www.medhelp.org/land/exercise-tracker