Usually the license agreements you agree to while signing up for a web service or installing software include many confusing portions that discourage you from reading everything. Here to make matters simpler is a desktop tool called EULAlyzer.
EULAlyzer is a freeware desktop application for Windows computers. The app’s setup file is sized at under 2 MB and installs in a jiffy. When the app opens up you can either paste license agreements into it or click on an icon to indicate which window the agreement is open in.
Once the agreement has been detected, the app analyzes it and searches for ‘interesting’ words and terms that you should go over. The length of the agreement is taken into account and stats for your operations are recorded.
The app can be a useful tool for discovering the potential hidden behavior of services and find things you might otherwise overlook in agreements.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Analyzes license agreements for ‘interesting’ terms.
- Maintains a record of your operations.
- Also read related article: 4 Ways To Read & Understand An End User License Agreement (EULA) More Easily.
Check out EULAlyzer @ www.javacoolsoftware.com/eulalyzer.html