If you own a website, then you are already aware of the various responsibilities that a webmaster has and the numerous things a webmaster has to manage. The job can become even more complicated and difficult if you buy your site domain from a company that is not offering a free DNS management solution. This means that customizing the DNS records of your site becomes more difficult than before. Fortunately for you, there exists an excellent DNS management service called EntryDNS.
EntryDNS is a friendly online service that offers DNS management features to its users. Packing its features in an intuitive interface, you will find the site capable of handling many DNS management tasks while remaining absolutely free. At least for the time being, there are not any price tags attached with the usage of EntryDNS. The current free account supports an unlimited number of domains and subdomains; you can also add an unlimited number of DNS records. The site supports an unlimited number of APIs to update DNS records that you have added.
For the time being, EntryDNS lets you add SOA, NS, A, CNAME, AAAA, MX, TXT, and SRV types of DNS records. What end users will find beneficial in updating DNS records is that EntryDNS works with low TTL values. In the future, the site will be supporting DNSSEC and IPv6 name server nodes for better quality and performance.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Offers DNS management tools to webmasters for free.
- Lets you add SOA, NS, A, CNAME, AAAA, MX, TXT, and SRV types of DNS records.
- Supports unlimited number of domains, subdomains, and DNS records.
- Also read related articles: Find Fastest DNS and Optimize Your Internet Speed and Connect To Your Home PCs From Anywhere With DynDNS.
Check out EntryDNS @ www.entrydns.net