If you send emails through an unsecure channel, it would be a wise move to encrypt them. This can be done through simply encoding the text contained within your email. Such a text-encryption can be performed using a tool called Encipher It.
You can encode your text using the tool’s website or use its bookmarklet for better accessibility. All you have to do is highlight the text you are about to send and click on the bookmarklet. You will be asked to enter an encryption key. After entering this key your text will be enciphered into code. The reader of this coded text must use Encipher It along with your encryption key to decode the text.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you encipher text.
- Helps sends emails more securely.
- Readers cannot decode text without your encryption key.
- Similar tools: File-Encryptor and Encodor.
- Also read related article: Five Online Encryption Tools to Protect Your Privacy.
Check out Encipher It @ www.encipher.it