EMS Field Partner is a free iOS application sized at 18.4MB and compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.0 or later. It was thought up by the EMS professionals of the West Penn Allegheny Health System (WPAHS) of Pittsburgh, PA. The application provides reference information for medical and trauma emergencies. While the application will be very beneficial to safety personnel, regular iOS device owners will also find the app greatly helpful for medical emergencies.
Personnel are also provided with a direct link to the Medical Command at the receiving WPAHS hospi
tal. Where helicopters are needed, the built-in GPS function provides accurate location coordinates to LifeFlight dispatch.
- A user-friendly iOS application.
- Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad.
- Made for public safety personnel.
- Provides reference information that helps attend medical emergencies.
- Provides direct link to Medical Command at the receiving WPAHS hospital.
- Sends location via GPS to LifeFlight dispatch, when required.
- Similar tools: CRADAR and .
- Also read: 5 Must-Bookmark Websites for Emergencies.
Get the EMS Field Partner iOS application from http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ems-field-partner/id417962608?mt=8#