Electronic music comes in various genres: house, trance, downtempo, and others. What exactly is the difference between these genres? Where did it all begin from? How has the music evolved since the 70’s? To get the answers to these questions and to learn more about electronic music all you have to do is pay a visit to Ishkur’s Guide to Electronic Music.
Ishkur’s Guide to Electronic Music is a free to use website. Basically it is exactly what its name suggests: a guide that will help you understand electronic music better. On the site’s homepage you will find a tutorial that will detail the history of electronic music and the equipment used to create the music. Apart from that tutorial you also have various subgenres of electronic music listed on the left pane of the site. Click on any subgenre and its music samples will be presented on the right.
These samples are categorized according to the decade they belong to. Connecting lines indicate the relationship between the songs and how the music has evolved decade after decade. You can visit the site to get thorough information about electronic music or simply to listen to the amazing tracks that are available for free streaming.
- Learn more about electronic music online.
- Interactive guide to electronic music.
- Details the subgenres of electronic music.
- Lets you listen to many popular electronic music songs.
- Songs are categorized decade-wise.
- Similar tools: Electro-House Blender, , Soundation, ToneMatrix, iNudge and Myna.
- Also read related article: How To Mix Your Own Music Online & Be An Internet DJ.
Check out Ishkur’s Guide to Electronic Music @ www.techno.org/electronic-music-guide