College students are constantly on the lookout for new learning sources. The internet is one big learning source extensively used by students. Whether your professor is not teaching well or you simply need further information on a particular subject, online study courses offered by various reputable universities are a great help. To save you from the trouble of jumping from website to website looking for courses, Einztein is another good option.
Einztein is a free website that has online courses from numerous reputable institutes. The website lets you look for courses based on subject. You click on a subject to view the list of relevant online courses along with the universities that provide them. Yale, Stanford, and MIT are only a few of the institutions whose courses are accessible through the site.
Each course comes with a rating along with a description and media included in the course (such as documents, video, and audio). Einztein does not host the courses, it simply indexes them. When you find an interesting one and you click on it, there is a further link you need to visit in order to start learning.
Einztein’s beta service will be launched later which will include features to share your knowledge as well. Requesting to become a beta tester can be done on the site’s homepage.
- User friendly interface.
- A great source for online courses.
- Indexes courses from many reputable US learning institutions.
- Courses cover a variety of subjects including science and liberal arts.
- Similar tools: Udemy, Courseopedia, GuideToOnlineSchool, LitCharts and also check our Study Tools archive.
- Also read related article: Websites For Students: 10 Online Learning Tools, 6 Really Good Sites with FREE Video Lectures from Top US Colleges and 10+ Web Tools To Save Your Butt In School.
Check out Einztein @ www.einztein.com