While searching for certain words on a webpage, you often want to find its inflections too. For example when looking for the word ‘replace’ you might also want all instances of ‘replacing’ highlighted. Letting you find words and their inflections in such a way on webpages is a tool called efTwo.
efTwo is a browser extension for Google Chrome. It lets you easily search a webpage for words and their inflections. After the extension is installed, press the ‘F’ key twice and a searching box will appear on top of the webpage. Type in a few letters and relevant words will appear. You can also search for specific words, ignoring their inflections.
The properties of the extension can be controlled through its options. Here you can choose to view webpage markers for easy word searching, remember search terms, and modify a number of other options.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you finds words and their inflections on webpages.
- Lets you find particular words as well.
- Lets you modify a number of the extension’s options.