Are you looking to set up your own online store? If you are, then you should check out Ecwid. This nifty web application lets you create your own online store for free within your existing website in less than five minutes.
Short for “e-commerce widget”, Ecwid features easy- to-use tools that streamlines your online business so that you can quickly sell your products without the need for complicated e-commerce scripts.
Setting up an online store with Ecwid is very easy. Once you get into the control panel, you can upload your products and edit the store settings. Then get the embed code and paste it into your website to render a web store on your page. You can set up the payment method, shipping information, product description, shopping carts, and more.
Ecwid lets you set up a mobile version of your online store. You can also use Ecwid to create and manage an online store in Facebook and MySpace. This powerful e-commerce tool will definitely keep your online business up and running.
- Create an online store.
- Drag-and-drop support.
- Integrates with existing sites easily.
- Widgets include product browsers, categories, product search and mini cart.
- Manage and track your inventory.
- Create unlimited categories and subcategories.
- No software installation is required.
- Configurable shipping rules.
- Realtime shipment tracking.
- Customizable email notifications.
- HTML version for mobile devices and SEO purposes.
- Invoice printing.
- Track payment and shipping status.
- Support for PayPal, Google Checkout, Authorize.NET, and 2CheckOut.
- Similar Tools: BigCartel and FatFreeCart.
Check out Ecwid @ www.ecwid.com