eClocking is an interesting free online stopwatch which goes beyond just being a timer. It lets you save your timings and then anaylze them thoroughly using charts and graphs. A personal project by a developer named Ben Noland, this service could become a very efficient time management tool if used properly.
Register for a free account and then go to the timer page to start your stopwatch. You should assign it a tag before you hit start. Different tags could be used for different tasks you perform during the day. At the end of the day (or after a few days), check out the tags based summary of your tasks along with proper graphs. You may also see the data between specific dates. A nice tool to know how efficiently you are doing your tasks.
- Excellent free online stopwatch and organizer.
- Give tags to your timers.
- Analyze tasks using charts and tags.
- See your task details between specific dates.
- Similar tools: FocusBoosterLive, E.ggTimer, StopWatch and more.
Check out eClocking @ www.eclocking.com