eBay is a highly popular buy-and-sell website. many people put up their items for sale on the site and often get handsome amounts for them. If you want to sell something on eBay or online but do not know what’s it worth, try “eBay Item Price Estimator”.
Item Price Estimator is eBay’s own tool to calculate best possible price for your listing. You start by typing your item’s name in a text field and clicking the button “Look it up.” A result is shown that includes average price that item is sold on eBay, the total price range, and listings sold. For instance the result for “spiderman suit” shows $20.61 as the average price, $0.01-$199 as the price range, and 59 as listings sold. This data can be extremely helpful for sellers as well as buyers.
- Simple to use.
- Easily calculate worth of your item.
- The calculated worth is based on items that are already on eBay.
- The data obtained from the calculator can benefit all eBay users.
- Sellers and buyers can determine whether the price they are buying on or quoting is fair.
- Similar tools: CostHelper, Ztail and ValueJocker.
- Also read related articles: 3 eBay Tips to Get the Best of Ebay, 5 eBay Tips On How To Buy & Sell BETTER and 7 Tips for Private eBay Sellers.
Check out eBay Item Price Estimator @ eBay Sell Your Stuff Page