Junk food is a big part of most people’s diets. We should all try to cut back on food types that we feel are not benefitting us. Here to help you accomplish this is a web service called Eat Different.
Eat Different is a free to use web service that helps you cut back on specific food types. You start by creating a new account or simply by signing in through your Facebook account. Next you specify which food types you would like to cut back on. These include added sugars, grains, dairy, etc. Next you specify which times you would like to update your measurements.
Whenever you update your measurements, you can add a photo and your weight along with marking how well you did with your food goals that day. Your data is collected and your progress is made visible over the course of time.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps you cut back on food types.
- Lets you record measurements of.
- You can add your weight and photograph with each measurement.
- Similar tools: Deappetizer, Calorific Lite, MealSnap, NutritionToolbox, Fatburgr and ShugarStacks.
Check out Eat Different @ www.eatdifferent.com