Do you remember the nineties when Magic Eye was the craze and people were literally cross-eyed trying to find a 3D image within an image? Here is a website to bring the fun of the nineties back. EasyStereogramBuilder is a simple app that lets you generate magic eye images online.
Creating your own 3D image is easy once you setup your account. Just select the foreground pattern and the “mask” or the 3D image that you want hidden under the pattern to generate your stereogram. You can choose from more than 200 patterns and 200 masks to create your own image.
The web app also lets you create your own text-based stereogram where you can choose your own font and font size. This is handy if you want to send secret messages to your friends.
Once done, you can share the generated stereogram to the gallery where other users can view and rate your work. You can also learn the history of stereograms and how they work from the website.
- Select a mask and pattern of your choice to generate the stereogram.
- Create 3D text based stereogram so you can send secret messages.
- Change the font type and size.
- Select from more than 200 patterns and 200 masks.
- You can also upload your own pattern.
- View and comment on different stereograms generated by other users.
- Print a poster with your created stereogram.
- Other Image Generators: ImageMixer, MirrorEffect, and Hockeynizer.
Check out EasyStereogramBuilder @ www.easystereogrambuilder.com