If you have ever been curious about how news readers remember so much, you must have stumbled upon the fact that they use a teleprompter. A teleprompter allows you to read stuff off it so you don’t have to memorize anything. With the help of an online and free teleprompter software called EasyPrompter, you can create one right in your browser window.
To start, click on Start a prompter and add the text you want. You can adjust the font size, the starting speed, highlight or capitalize text and even display time elapsed. Once you are done typing, launch the prompter and read like a news reader does. While reading, you can pause the prompter, forward or rewind it, slow it down, make it faster or change the font size.
- Create a teleprompter in your browser window.
- Customize by setting font size and times.
- Control your script completely while reading.
- Use in any browser or even on iPhone.
- No registration required.
- Similar tool: CuePrompter.
Visit EasyPrompter @ www.easyprompter.com