Dropbox is a very popular file storage and sharing service that offers up to 2GB in free storage. If you want a quick way to access your files while browsing the web, check out EasyDrop. It is a Dropbox widget for Chrome that gives you quick access to your Dropbox files while using your Chrome browser. While you can access your Dropbox account in your browser by opening a new tab and going to the website, with EasyDrop you simply click an icon next to your address bar and see your files in a popup windows without leaving your current page and opening a new tab.
Simply install this extension to your Chrome browser and log in with your Dropbox credentials. Once you are logged in through EasyDrop, you can download your files, edit and delete files, see recent changes and copy download links.
- Chrome extension for Dropbox.
- Quickly access your Dropbox files with a single click without opening a new tab.
- Edit, download, delete files from Dropbox.
- Search files.
- View recent changes.
- Copy download links.
- Alerts about new files in your Dropbox account.
- Free extension.
- Similar tools: Droplings, Dropboxifier, Backup Box, Syncly, DataLocker and Safebox.
- Also read related article: How To Encrypt Your Dropbox Data With ENCFS [Linux].
Check out EasyDrop @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/flogpfmjdekjoilcnmmchanikomlidie