This is one of those apps that I have been searching for, for a very long time. DualBrowser is a fantastic app for the iPad which allows you to split the screen in two, enabling you to browse two different websites at the same time. At $3.99, it is worth every cent.
There are many possible uses for this app. The main one which I will be using it for is for watching YouTube videos at the top, while browsing at the bottom. It always annoyed me up to now how I was unable to watch YouTube videos in the corner of the screen while surfing other sites. DualBrowser addresses this problem more than adequately.
Other cool features include the ability to open links in the other window, open links in Safari, clearing all the cookies and bookmarks every time the browser closes (ensuring private browsing), and also hiding the browser navigation bars. You can also set your search engine (Google, Yahoo or Bing).
- Split your iPad screen into two, enabling simultaneous browsing of two websites.
- Open links from one window in the other window or open in the Safari browser.
- Configure the app to clear all cookies and bookmarks upon exit to ensure private browsing
- Set your search engine to either Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Similar tools: DualWeb Browser, Web Browser ESP and DualWeb Browser.
Check out Dual Browser @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dual-browser/id380640600