Drupal is a website platform much like WordPress. It offers a number of great microsite creation features suitable for a number of purposes. A custom theme for your Drupal site is necessary for it to make an impression. Creating themes for Drupal has been much simplified by Drupal-Theme.
For an experienced developer, creating a Drupal theme should be fairly straightforward. If you have the required CSS files, then the next step is visiting Drupal-Theme.
After adding your files you can drag them over or under each other for better organization. In the end, all you do is click on the “Generate the Code” button at the bottom of the site.
- Generate drupal theme online.
- A user friendly website.
- Helps developers in creating themes for Drupal.
- Files can be organized via click’n’drag.
- With each box, there is a question mark icon in the top right that reveals its description.
- Similar tools: DrupalGardens, WordPress Theme Generator, DoTemplate, CoolTemplate and PSD2CSS.
- Related question: WordPress, Joomla or Drupal? Which One Should I learn?
Visit Drupal-Theme @ www.drupal-theme.info