What beer brands do not tell you is that beer is very fattening. Thus you need to be pick beer brands that have a low calorie-to-alcohol ratio. Here to help you find such brands is a site called Get Drunk Not Fat.
Get Drunk Not Fat is a free to use web service that lists information on various beer brands. This information includes comments on a beer brand, its alcohol per volume level, overall calories, and calorie to alcohol ratio. This information will help you decide whether or not you should change your current beer brand into something less fattening.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Informs you on various beer brands.
- Lists alcohol content and calorie content of beer brands.
- Helps decide if you should change your beer brand for one less fattening.
- Similar tools: Booze Calculator, Last Call, R-U-Buzzed and GetHighNow.
Check out GetDrunkNotFat @ www.getdrunknotfat.com