It is inconvenient to connect your phone to your computer with a wire each time you need to transfer files. A far easier option is made available by an app called DropSpot Lite.
DropSpot Lite is a free to use phone app for Android devices; the app is sized at nearly 400 KB and compatible with Android version 2.2 or later. DropSpot lets you wirelessly transfer files from your computer to your phone through Wi-Fi. Simply connect your phone and computer to the same Wi-Fi network and then run the application. You will be shown an address that you go to on your computer’s web browser. Your phone’s files will be shown and you can drag the computer files into your browser for transfer.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you transfer files from computer to phone.
- Uses Wi-Fi network.
- Similar tools: AirDroid and Software Data Cable.
- Also read related articles: 3 Easy Tools to Send Files from PC to Mobile Phone and Backup Your Windows Mobile Device Without ActiveSync.
Check out DropSpot Lite @ market.android.com/details?id=net.dhleong.wfm.lite