While LinkedIn primarily serves as a tool for professionals to connect with one another, the social network is now adding a fun dimension to its experience – games. LinkedIn has recently developed DropIn – a Tetris game for LinkedIn users.
The game is basically the highly popular Tetris with shapes made up of LinkedIn blocks and your contact’s pictures. You keep placing the shapes to complete horizontal lines to make them disappear. When the game is finished, you can share it with your LinkedIn contacts.
The app also integrates your contacts’ latest updates with the game and keeps you updated on them while you play.
- A user-friendly web tool.
- Tetris for LinkedIn users.
- Lets you share the game with LinkedIn contacts.
- Integrates your LinkedIn contacts’ latest updates.
- Also read related articles:
Check out DropIn @ www.dropin.linkedinlabs.com