Sharing files is a core Internet activity. It is done through e-mail, instant messages, posting links in Twitter, or by using Dropbox and Google Drive. But what if you just need a simple drag-and-drop interface and a quick link? Dropcanvas is a simple app that does exactly this.
Dropcanvas’ minimalist design make its main feature very obvious. Just drag a file from your computer and drop it to the browser window. The app will automatically generate a link which you can share or make public to your friends. You can also click to share the link in Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. Once the link is active, anyone can download the files individually or download them all in a zip file.
Dropcanvas is a perfect tool for anyone who need the quickest way to share files online without registering an account.
- Drag and drop files to share.
- Generate link of stored files to share to friends.
- No registration required; but you can log in to save your storage links.
- Minimalist, clutter free design.
- Similar Tools: Pastelink.me, Dshr.es, and Dropmark.
Check out Dropcanvas @ http://dropcanvas.com