You can either work in the draw mode or edit mode and set various page details like page title, page doctype and language. A pixel ruler lets you keep the sizes accurate and a background tool lets you insert a background color and image. You can click on show code to view the HTML and CSS code anytime and once you are done, simply click on generate code to finalize it.
- Generate website code by drawing it out.
- Add background colors and images.
- Customize your HTML by specifying different page settings.
- No registration required.
- For more CSS tools see our article “11 Useful Tools To Check, Clean & Optimize Your CSS File“.
Visit Drawter @ www.drawter.com