DrawBang takes you back in time a little bit by letting you draw 16 x 16 images with only 16 colors. You have the option to fill the background with one of the 16 colors or draw by simply dragging your mouse. Each image consists of two frames where you can make separate drawings and then combine them to create an animated image.
Your drawing can be saved by logging in with your Facebook account. You can also undo or redo any step and delete a drawing if its not to your liking. The app, by Giovanni Cappellotto, has a dead simple functionality and provides a really hassle-free way to draw simple images.
- Create 16 x 16 images online.
- A simple drawing with only 16 colors.
- Redo, undo a step or delete an image completely.
- Save an image by logging in to your Facebook account.
- Similar tools: ASCIIFlow, Drawisland, CreateAgif, GIFmake, SketchPad and SimpleDiagrams.
Visit DrawBang @ www.drawbang.com