Keeping up to date with bill payments online is very convenient, but many will admit that these kinds of services could be a lot better. Fortunately, Doxo is a file storage service that not only stores your documents in the cloud, but also organizes important documents for you. Dubbing itself as a “digital file cabinet”, Doxo lets you add accounts from select providers such as AT&T, Sprint, and more. They then sort your documents related to your provider accounts for quick searching and access.
Doxo also has a desktop application that lets you drag and drop any document from your computer to the cloud. In addition, you can back up files from your Doxo storage to your computer using the desktop app. All of these features are also accessible through a free iPhone app for ultimate document sorting on-the- go.
While it won’t replace the qualities of Dropbox and other cloud storage services, Doxo is a cool tool for keeping all your online bills, receipts, and other important documents in order. This tool is ideal for anyone who wants to have a paperless filing system.
- Easy to sign up.
- Download the iPhone and desktop app.
- Drag and drop files from the desktop to Doxo storage.
- Organizes provider accounts for you for quick searching of important documents.
- View account activity from dashboard.
- Also check out another cool billing organizer: How To Use Mint To Manage Your Budget & Spendings Online.
Check out Doxo @ www.doxo.com