While HTML5 might be the ‘future of the web’, a majority of websites still use Flash for streaming videos and playing games. These Flash based videos and games come as files with the format FLV or SWF. Using a neat tool called “Download Flash and Video” you can easily capture these files and store videos and games on your computer from almost every website.
“Download Flash and Video” is a free tool that helps you capture FLV and SWF files from almost any website. The tool comes as an add-on for Mozilla Firefox. With the add-on installed, when you have a website that includes any Flash-based objects, simply click on the add-on’s icon in the bottom right of the Firefox window. A window will pop up detailing all Flash objects.
You can easily recognize the games and/or videos from this list. Click on your desired object and you will be prompted for a saving location on your computer. Using these simple steps, you will have saved the Flash based video or game to your computer.
- A user friendly web tool.
- Comes as a Firefox add-on.
- Lets you download any flash game.
- Lets you save Flash based videos.
- Similar tools: dmYouTube, ClipConverter, KeepHD, Convertvideotoaudio, BYTubeD and KickYouTube.
- Also read related articles: 4 Quick Ways To Download YouTube Videos Off The Net, 18 Free Ways To Download Any Video off the Internet and 4 YouTube Tools you Probably Don’t Know About.
Check out “Download Flash and Video” @ addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/53003