If you have ever tried to schedule a get-together or figure out a suitable meeting time with a group of people, you probably know that it can take a dozen of back and forth emails and phone calls before you find the perfect date and time. Next time you need to schedule a meeting, try Doodle: it’s simple, fast, and doesn’t require any sign-up.
How does Doodle work?
- 1. Create a poll with your proposed meeting or event times.
- 2. Forward the link to the poll to the attendees.
- 3. Follow-up online what the participants vote for.
Lifehacker: “Doodle is fast, free, and easy–just the way we like things around here.”
- Add multple timeslots for each selected date.
- Optional: Receive an email message each time somebody participates in or withdraws from your poll.
- Important: Make sure to keep the link so you can later review the poll.
- Edit and delete polls anytime later.
- No registration or email required.
Check out www.doodle.ch @ www.doodle.ch