Emailing files to your friends is not always the best way to share files as most mail services let you upload only up to 10 MB in file size. In case you are looking for a more flexible way to share files with friends and others online, check out divShare.
divShare is an excellent web service that helps you upload your files and share them with others online. It has a free account that provides you with a 20 GB storage. You can sign up for this account and begin uploading all kinds of files to your account. You can upload images, audio files, video files, documents and more. These files can be sorted into custom folders for which you can set custom privacy options. By connecting your Facebook account with divShare, you are able to specify which friends of yours can view certain folders. You can also specify different sharing options for individual files. You can then easily share and embed your files online – on your blog or website.
For each file you get a QR code that can be scanned with any equipped smartphone to quickly open the file.
Their free account lets you download a total of 100 GB of data. To increase the 20 GB storage and 100 GB download limits, you can opt for the premium accounts that begin from $39.99 per year.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you easily upload files online
- Provides various sharing and embedding links for files.
- Features Facebook integration
- Lets you sort files into folders
- Lets you set privacy options for each folder.
- QR codes are provided for each file.
- Free account offers 20 GB storage and 100 GB downloads.
- Similar tools: Dropify, FileSnack and ShadowDrive.
Check out divShare @ www.divshare.com