When you cook, your preference is to make something out of what you already have at home. But you cannot always think of delicious things to prepare from cans of ingredients lying around in your kitchen. Here to help is Dinner Spinner’s iOS application.
Dinner Spinner is a free application created by AllRecipes.com. The app is sized at nearly 10 MB and compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad running version 3.1.3 or later of iOS. iOS device owners can use the app to find delicious cooking recipes by specifying ingredients. If you have cans of ingredients around, then you can simply scan their barcode and corresponding recipes will be displayed to you.
While looking for recipes, you can also specify any dietary restrictions.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Helps find cooking recipes.
- Lets you specify ingredients.
- Automatically recognizes ingredients by scanning barcodes of ingredient packing.
- Similar tools:: Gojee, Recipefy, Cookzillas, ManTestedRecipes, Punchfork, Cooklet, and Foodily.
Check out Dinner Spinner iOS app @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/allrecipes.com-dinner-spinner/id299515267?mt=8