I don’t know about you but I find panoramas incredibly cool. Looking at a good panorama is like looking at nature through a widescreen monitor, only better. However, panoramas are quite difficult to take without the right equipment. The process of taking overlapping images and then joining them together on a computer using some complex software isn’t something I’m interested in.
That is why I found Dermandar so cool. Dermandar takes away all the pain out of creating panoramic images. I just need to shoot images which overlap each other a little, upload all images to Dermandar and let it take care of everything else.
The whole process of resizing images and finding overlapping images is all taken care of automatically and at the end of the process I get a nice little panorama created out of my original photos for downloading. It can’t be simpler than that.
Check out sample panorama below:
- Free to use. No registration required.
- Lets you download the final panoramic image to your desktop.
- No human intervention needed. The whole process is automated.
- No resizing of images needed. Dermandar figures that out itself.
- Embed panoramas on to your site.
- For more similar tools see our article “5 Dead-Easy Ways to Create Your Own Panoramic Photos“.
- Also see: “How To Make Amazing Panoramas in Windows For Free“
Check out Dermandar @ www.dermandar.com/create.php