Ever ordered something from, say, eBay and then patiently refreshed the courier company’s website every few hours to figure out the current location of your package?
Is logging into your three email accounts the first thing that you do after switching on your computer? Are you tired of entering the usernames and passwords each time?
We tend to perform a lot of repetitive tasks using our computers and for that reason most professional desktop software such as Microsoft Word and Adobe Photoshop have long supported macros – a activity recording of the series of steps required to perform a given task that can be saved and called (played) later at will.
Dejaclick brings the same functionality to webpages. It is a web recording utility for Firefox.
The process of creating a recording couldn’t be simpler. Once you’ve installed the Dejaclick extension, click on the record button in the toolbar and perform the steps that you want to record. Click Stop and click the Save icon. Give the recording a descriptive name. That’s it!
- Free activity recording addon
- Tight integration with Firefox. Distributed as an addon to Firefox and installs as a toolbar.
- No limit on the number of steps a recording can have.
- Simple one click recording functionality.
- Saves encrypted recordings where passwords are involved.
Get Dejaclick @ addons.mozilla.org