Have you ever bought an item and realized that if you had waited a week longer, you could have got a newer model for less money? Here to help you prevent that is a site called Decide, a tool to help you decide whether or not to purchase an item.
Decide is a web service that tracks the different product models of electronics manufacturers. You can search for products on the site by model or brand name. The search results are displayed in a neat manner with their prices stated alongside the product name.
Selecting any product reveals its details along with an analysis based on two things – its price fluctuations and the availability of a new model. Using these two properties, the site lets you know in a very direct manner whether or not now is the best time to purchase the item.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you decide whether or not to buy a product.
- Checks if a new product model will be available.
- Checks if the product’s price will be lowered in the near future.
- Similar tools: FindtheBest, ProConLists, Thinkmeter, Hunch, and Zapproved.
Check out Decide @ www.decide.com