Online calendars lack the user-friendliness required to easily enter tasks and view the day’s events. Thankfully there is a web service called Dayviewer that effectively incorporates the features of an online calendar with that of a day planner.
Dayviewer is a wonderful free web service that lets you manage your events in a user-friendly interface. After you create an account on the website you can start adding events and tasks by categorizing them into Notes, Tasks, Events, or Payments; of course you can organize them in whichever way you want.
When you log into Dayviewer you can easily view the coming up events, reminders, and the day’s tasks. The site even lets you add contacts to store them online.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you view your day’s tasks.
- Lets you mark Notes, Tasks, Events, and Payments.
- Lets you store contacts.
- Similar tools: Divvyus and SignUpGenius.
- Also read related articles: Check Out These 2 Smart Calendar Apps With Task Integration and Stay Organized with Rainlendar Calendar.
Check out Dayviewer @ www.dayviewer.com