When you see something you like in a store, you wonder how much extra you would have to work in order to buy it. While previously you had to rely on mental estimates, you can now accurately find out thanks to “Days to Pay”.
Days to Pay is a simple web tool that helps you find out the how much you would have to work in order to have a certain amount of money. You can enter in the cost of something you liked in a store and then enter your salary. You can enter your hourly or annual salary and select the average number of hours/days you work. Others factors considered are miscellaneous daily and monthly expenses.
After you have filled out all fields, click on the “Calculate My Days to Pay” button; the time will be quickly calculated and shown. In these simple steps you will quickly find out how long you would have to work before you could buy the thing that you like.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you find out how long you would have to work to buy something you like.
- Factors in your salary and expenses.
- Accepts your hourly or annual salary as factors.
- Accepts daily and monthly expenses as factors.
- Similar tools: TheRealDamage.
Check out “Days to Pay” @ www.daystopay.com