Dailymile is a free web based tool which describes itself as a social training website. It lets you track workouts and physical training like running, cycling or any other training schedule online. It also makes the entire process social by helping you connect with local athletes and groups so that the training doesn’t remain a boring task anymore.
It also works with sites like Twitter and will soon work with Facebook, making it much more useful.
- Free workout tracking online.
- Detailed and easy to comprehend user interface.
- Helps you connect to local athletes, events and groups.
- Provides comprehensive training logs with graphs.
- Can integrate with Twitter.
- Similar sites: CaloriesPerHour, MapMyRun and Walker Tracker.
Check out Dailymile @ www.dailymile.com