While the phone apps you share websites through might let you shorten the long URLs, they will not let you save the history of your shortened URLs. This makes it a bit difficult to rediscover a page you shared. Here to help resolve the issue is a phone app called D Bitly.
D Bitly is a free to use smartphone app for Android devices. Sized at only 68KB, this app requires Android 2.2 or later. The app is essentially a Bit.ly client and shortens long URLs through it. Moreover it saves a record of all the URLs you shortened through the app.
The URLs you shorten can easily be shared via text messaging or by D Bitly itself.
- A user-friendly smartphone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you shorten URLs through Bit.ly.
- Keeps a record of your shortened URLs.
- Lets you share shortened URLs.