Customer Service Scoreboard, as the name suggests is a website that lists customer service ratings of most popular companies in US. The ratings are based on the feedback provided by people online. Companies are rated from 1 to 10 in 5 different categories – issue resolution, reachability, cancellation, friendliness and product knowledge. And finally given an average rating out of 200 possible points.
The site lets you search for a company by name, browse the companies with the best or worst customer service ratings and also read user comments.
If you would like to share some of your own experiences you may also submit your comments and ratings for any company.
- Customer service ratings for over 150 top US companies.
- Ratings are based on user feedback submitted online.
- Browse companies with the best and worst customer service.
- View customer hotline number for any listed company.
- View relevant company news.
- Boycott a particular company and all of its products.
- Rate and submit comments for any listed company, no registration needed.
- Similar sites ContactHelp and GetSatisfaction.
Check out Customer Service Scoreboard @ www.CustomerServiceScoreboard.com