While automatic translation software do a good job of giving you the general translation of a piece of text, a better version that is free from grammatical errors can only be provided by a native speaker. Here to offer that type of service is a site called Cucumis.
Cucumis is a free to use web service that lets people respond to each other’s text translation requests. While signing up for an account you can specify the languages that you are fluent in. After sign up, you can view the text translation requests submitted on the site and if they belong to the languages you are fluent in, you can offer a translated version of the requested text. You can also submit your own translation requests that other site users respond to in the same fashion. You are sent an email notification when a request gets answered. The site supports numerous languages ranging from English and French to Urdu and Catalan.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps your text translated by fluent speakers of the language.
- Lets you respond to text translation requests.
- Supports many languages.
- Similar tools: Bad Translator and NiceTranslator.
- Also read related articles: 3 Best Translation Tools Based on Google Translate and 2 Great Widgets to Translate Your Website into 20+ Languages.
Check out Cucumis @ www.cucumis.org