If you are looking for an easy way to create CSS code for text then I have a great CSS typography tool to share – CSSTypeset.
Thanks to CSSTypeset, you no longer have to mess around with style sheets to obtain your desired font. CSS Typeset is a free and very simple to use web service. Essentially you get two boxes and an editing pane beneath the boxes. You enter your desired text in the box on the left (image above). You then use the controls in the editing pane (which include color changes, text placement, alignment, word spacing, bold / italic / underlined text, font style / size, etc.).
While you make changes to your text, the box on the right (image below) is updated with the corresponding CSS code. This CSS code can simply be copied off this box and used anywhere you want.
- Easily generate css code for your text
- User friendly.
- Easily generates CSS code for the type of font you want.
- Provides many font editing tools to achieve the desired font.
- Places no limit on usage – you can generate as many CSS codes for fonts as you want.
- Similar tools: Drawter, ButtonMaker, CSSGridBuilder, Faary, Border-Radius, List-O-Matic, StyleNeat, CSSGallerySubmission, CSS Redundancy Checker, Rounded CSS Boxes, CleanCSS, CSSColorEditor and CSS-Sprit.es.
- Also read related articles:11 Useful Tools To Check, Clean & Optimize Your CSS File
Top 5 Sites To Learn CSS Online.
Check out CSSTypset @ www.csstypeset.com