It takes time to write code so the last thing you want is bugs. CSSLint is a quick and dirty tool to check your CSS for errors and warnings. Simply copy-paste your CSS code into the provided space and click on “Lint”. The tool will scan through your CSS and identify any errors.
In addition, the code will also look for warnings or irregularities and provide details including the line number where the issue occurs, the column, the title of the warning and a brief description that includes suggestions to resolve the issue. It also tells you if the issue applies to any particular or all browsers so you can fix it accordingly. You can also search through these results and see a well organized display of your CSS along with line numbers below the results.
- Highlights errors and warnings in your CSS code.
- Points to exact location and nature of the issue.
- Suggests how to resolve the issue.
- No registration required.
- Similar tool: Gridcalc, Colorspire, CSS3 Dropshadow Generator, and Layerstyles.
Visit CSSLint @ www.csslint.net/index.html