Web designers often spend countless hours trying to generate valid CSS frame code from corresponding XHTML. CSSFrameGenerator is a tool that makes life easy by automating this process. Simply copy and paste the XHTML code and click submit. The tool will then generate relevant CSS frame code that you can copy into your stylesheet .
It is a dead simple tool with a very useful functionality. No scripts to install and no accounts to sign up for, simply enter the code and you are all set. The resulting CSS is organized line-by-line and is indented with spaces to reflect XHTML structure. The tool can save a web designer much time and effort and helps keep your code organized and valid.
- Generate corresponding CSS Frame code for XHTML.
- Get line-by-line CSS with proper indentation.
- Test the tool by inserting provided sample XHTML
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: Quick 3-Color CSS3 Gradient Generator, CSSDesk, CleanCSS, CSSColorEditor, and StyleNeat.
Visit CSSFrameGenerator @ http://lab.xms.pl/css-generator