Working with CSS on your webpage can be quite tricky especially if you have to sort through a lot of code. Fortunately, CSSDesk is a handy CSS sandbox that lets you put in HTML and CSS codes and view the preview instantly. It is very useful for testing out codes before implementing them in your website permanently.
To use it, all you have to do is paste the HTML code and CSS code into their respective boxes on the left side of the website. In addition, you can also turn on or off the highlighting and choose from five backgrounds: blueprint, grid, desk, white, and black. To see changes in the preview, click the update button.
You can also hide the HTML and CSS box for a bigger preview. Once done, you can save a copy of your work to your computer or paste it back to your source code.
This very handy and useful tool should be checked out by any webmaster, especially beginners who need a seamless tool to get through CSS.
- Live preview CSS sandbox.
- Turn highlighting on/off.
- Choose from 5 backgrounds.
- Download a copy of your work.
- Hide the HTML and CSS box for a larger preview.
- Free, no signup is required.
- Similar Tools: CleanCSS, CSSColorEditor, and StyleNeat.
Check out CSSDesk @ http://cssdesk.com