Are you a web developer or graphics designer who works with CSS3? If yes then you could certainly use a user-friendly CSS gradient generator. That is precisely what the website CSS3 Generator is.
CSS3 Generator is a very simple website that lets you create CSS gradients. You can select the gradient colors along with colors for the border and background. Other settings you can modify include border radius, box shadow, and opacity level. A real-time preview of your settings is shown to the right of the controls.
With your CSS3 created, you can obtain its code. The code can be copied and used in your projects.
You can select whether or not to include minimal support for Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
In case a feature is not supported by Internet Explorer or Opera, it will be indicated in the code you get.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Meant for web developers and graphics designers.
- Lets you create CSS gradients.
- Provides code for the created gradient.
- Lets you include or exclude support for Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
- Features not supported by Opera and Internet Explorer are indicated in the code.
- Similar tools: GradColor’s CSS3 Gradient Tool and CSS3 Generator.
Check out “CSS3 Generator” @ www.thisiserichoffman.com/css3-generator