If you are a web designer and want to quickly generate shadows for an image using CSS, check out the CSS3 Drop Shadow Generator (by Theme Shock), which lets you do just that. The tool is instant and lets you view the results and the respective generated CSS code immediately on the right hand side.
First, choose among 8 different shadow styles: bottom, top, sides, bottom left and right, top right & bottom left and top left & bottom right. After you choose your shadow style you can adjust the width and height of the image, change the direction of the shadow, blur it and change opacity. Once you like the result, simply copy the generated CSS code and use it in your website or blog.
- Generates CSS code to get drop shadows for an image.
- 8 different shadow styles : bottom, top, sides, bottom left and right, top right & bottom left, top left & bottom right.
- CSS code and its preview is instantly shown on the right hand side.
- No registration.
- Similar tools: CSS3Shapes, CSS3 Maker, CSS3 Playground, CSS3.me, CSS3Button and CSS3-Generator.
- Also read related article: 5 Incredible CSS3 Effects You’ll Be Seeing More Of
Check out CSS3 Drop Shadow Generator @ www.wordpressthemeshock.com/css-drop-shadow