Web app creators often employ loading icons for their applications. Coding up these loading icons from scratch can be quite time-consuming. But you can make the process much faster by using a web tool called CSS Load.
CSS Load is a free to use web tool that lets you get customized loading icons for web apps. You start by selecting an icon type from the ones available on the site’s homepage. Next you customize the icon’s colors, dimensions, and animation speed.
A preview of your loading icons is shown in the right-most pane. The preview can be viewed in front of a plain background, a black one, or a grid one.
When you are satisfied with your icon you can click on the “Get code” button and obtain your icons’ CSS to use in your projects.
- A user friendly web tool.
- Generates CSS code for loading icons used in web apps.
- Lets you customize colors and dimensions of icons.
- Lets you preview icons in front of different backgrounds.
- Similar tool: SpinJS.
- Also read related article: How To Create An Animated Loading Image Easily.
Check out CSSLoad @ www.cssload.net