Are you trying to edit the gradient in your CSS code? If you are sticking to the traditional techniques, chances are you are spending a lot of time on coding when you could be getting things done a lot faster. To obtain the CSS code for gradient colors, pay a visit to the appropriately named “CSS Gradient Editor.”
CSS Gradient Editor is a free to use web service for CSS-using web developers. The interface is quite simple to use. In the circle to the right, you get two dots that correspond to the extreme sliders on the left. You can shift these dots to change the end-colors of your gradient. You can click on the gradient to add more sliders. The “Show CSS” button will reveal the gradient’s CSS code. You can keep the “Show CSS” button pressed and see the real time changes in the CSS code as you change the gradient.
- Very user friendly.
- Provides developers with an easy way to edit CSS gradients.
- Lets you add additional sliders.
- Lets you choose the extreme colors.
- Makes it possible to choose any color.
- Similar tools: Quick 3-Color CSS3 Gradient Generator and CSS3 Gradient Generator.
Check out “CSS Gradient Editor” @ www.oga2.opengameart.org/gradient